Loved this Werewolf Story From A Fav Author

Blood Kissed - Keri Arthur

4.5 stars Keri Arthur writes characters that I love to read. They are well developed, quirky, off centered, and snarky, just the way I like them. This series has two witches who are in the lower cast of witches just trying to make a living running a bakery in a small town run by a werewolf pack that hates witches. They bake do simple fortune telling and charms keeping under the radar for many reasons. They are semi hiding from their families. All is going well till, something wicked comes to town and the werewolves are forced to work with the witches who say they're really not witches to try to save the town for a blackness. Things go from bad to worse, and it gets dangerous.
There s some sexual tension, life threatening tension some fantastic snark, yummy treats, and a whole lot of fun. I loved the human familiar for the witches. The weres were hot headed, strong, sexy, and mysterious. The book ended with a cliff hanger and I need the next book. I recommend this book to fans of her writing or lovers of witches and weres. it's a good fun story.